Job Title: Socially Conscious Hairdresser
We are a Scotland-based social enterprise hairdressing salon that provides training for young people experiencing barriers to employment. Our mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of these young people, and we are looking for a socially conscious hairdresser to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
- Rent a chair space in our salon and provide hairdressing services to our
- Support our mission by participating in our training program for young people
experiencing barriers to employment.
- Share your knowledge and expertise with our trainees, and help them develop
the skills they need to succeed in the hairdressing industry.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive environment in our salon, and work with
our team to create a welcoming space for all of our clients and trainees.
- A passion for social enterprise and a desire to make a positive difference in
the lives of young people.
- A qualification in hairdressing and at least 2 years of experience working in a
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a willingness to work
collaboratively with our team and our trainees.
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and a desire to stay up-
to-date with the latest trends and techniques in hairdressing.
- The opportunity to work in a socially conscious salon that is making a positive
difference in the community.
- The chance to share your knowledge and expertise with young people who
are eager to learn and grow.
- Competitive rental rates and the opportunity to build your own client base.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment, with opportunities for
ongoing professional development.
If you are a socially conscious hairdresser who is passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of young people, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kerry on 07909502438 for any further information.